Sunday, February 25, 2007

SAN DIEGO IS A BEACH!!!


FIRST OFF, for those who know me and those who read my previous post about being San Diego Bound, I can officially say, "I'm back!" When a friend asked about my hospital "visit" and my overall feelings about how things went, I replied, "On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it an 8." So I guess that I am fairly satisfied with the way things went. I must say, and I've said this about past hospital stays there, that despite spending three weeks (that did seem like three months) in the San Diego VA Medical Center, that the staff are SUPER! From the doctors and nurses to the therapists and other caring folks, EVERYONE there gets two thumbs up from me. Heck, I'm as picky an eater as you'll find -- and I still managed to gain ONE pound :) THANKS ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home