Thursday, December 28, 2006

MYSPACE --- 4 ME???

I can not believe that I actually launched a MySpace place! Don't need to become addicted to something else that will distract me from posting here and doing my real job promoting the book. My "Conquistadores" have already been eliminated from the Taunton Fantasy Football League playoffs and I have one more week to go in the "office" pool attempting to salvage an off year with a late season run at the TOP TEN. Truth be told, I took a Christmas break after a so-so December for book sales. But I still keep receiving "Thanks you" Christmas cards and letters from some of the folks who enjoyed reading QUADALAJARA --- The Utopia That Once Was. I even received a card and letter from Jim and Jane Hamblet whose tenure at the US. Consulate in Quadalajara ('67-'71) preceded my arrival on the scene. The Hamblet's were close friends of so many of my old friends. They used to be regular visitors to the Mexico PVA Clubhouse, from BINGO and game nights to our many fiestas, Jim and Jane were part of our closely knit "little" family. Back to MySpace: If it increases website traffic than it'll be well worth it. But if pictures of pretty girls keep popping up every time I attempt to do accomplish something, well.............. www.QuadMexico.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home