Tuesday, October 02, 2007

DUDE, YOUR BOOK SUX



"I just got through reading the first four chapters and, "Dude it sucks"...Kidding! I will definitely be ordering a copy of your book. I have to confess, aside from the kidney stones and your devotion to your grandmother, there wasn't much I could relate to at first. However, through your words by chapter three I started to feel like I was a young solider in Vietnam ...Only cuter...Just kidding! Seriously, I was able to see things through your eyes and that is to your credit as a writer. I could feel the fear you experienced on guard duty and the elation you felt at heading back home.

I wonder whatever happened to Belle and Lee. What a sad way of life.
I have to confess I was a little worried when you were in the hotel with Bob, Mai and Lee that things were about to take a kinky turn :) I was relieved that wasn't the case. Forgive me it is late and I get silly when I am tired.


OK, so what are my thoughts so far: I'm hooked....I can tell it is going to be a powerful and moving story. I think I will gain a new respect, not only for the servicemen who fought in Vietnam, but for the brave men and women who are risking their lives everyday in Iraq.

I'll probably be touting your praises - once I have read the book in its
entirety - on my BLOG. I am anxious for you to get to Mexico :)
I am not looking forward to reading about your accident though."

-Myspace Friend 'Tara', SC

QUADALAJARA - The Utopia That Once Was

Honorable Mention Award from the 2007 Hollywood Book Festival
"Celebrating books worthy of further attention by the film and TV industries"

QUADALAJARA - The Utopia That Once Was
A MWSA 2006 Distinguished Book Award Winner!
Bill McDonald, President, Military Writers Society of America
(Presented at MWSA's "Salute to the Military", San Diego, October 2006)

TO READ THE FIRST FOUR CHAPTERS OF
QUADALAJARA - The Utopia That Once Was
FREE, ON LINE, SIMPLY SEND ME YOUR
EMAIL ADDRESS --- Thanks, Jack

WARNING: Chapters Two, Three and Four (and Nine)
Rated - R (Make that PG - Considering this is 2007!)

http://www.quadmexico.com/ email: QuadMexico@aol.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This Tara person sounds wise beyonf her years. I am sure she is quite beautiful and witty too. :)

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home