Monday, November 27, 2006

BOOK SIGNING on Sunday, December 3rd

The Lennar/US Homes book signing is rapidly approaching. If you have never been to that area of our ever growing Valley of the Sun --- or checked the place out, as I did this afternoon --- I'd suggest that you follow the directions given by AZ Author Association President Toby Heathcotte (which I'll print below). My spur-of-the-moment fact-finding (mis)adventure started when I "thought" that I was in the general area. After finding out that there are enough mountains to make 35th, 43rd, and 59th Avenues "disappear" --- while wending my way through maze after maze of new home construction --- I somehow found myself at the south side of 51st Ave & Happy Valley Road. Piece of cake! Until I saw the rush hour traffic going wizzing by east and west on Happy Valley Road. Even if one could attempt to continue north on 51st Ave, it would be akin to crossing I-17 from one side to the other (slight exageration, slight). Anyway, unless there is rush hour traffic on Happy Valley Road on Saturday's and Sunday's, following the directions should get you there and where you want to be. Hope everyone has a fun time!

Directions: Take I-17 north to Happy Valley Road. Turn west. You’ll pass through round-abouts on either side of the freeway entrance. Avoid going off onto an access road. Go west on Happy Valley Road three miles to 51st Avenue. Turn north and follow the signs to U S Homes.

Legacy Homes are at 51st Avenue and Range Mule Road. Turn right.
Signature Homes are a bit farther north at 51st Avenue and Cortez.
Estates and U S Homes Sales Office are a bit farther north on 51st Avenue. Turn right on El Cortez Avenue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home