Thursday, November 09, 2006

BOOK SIGNING --- AZ Authors Association

THIS MORNING I received an email from the Arizona Authors Association (www.AZauthors.com) inviting me to attend my first book signing on December 3rd. As I looked at the names of other authors who would also be there I noticed one name from years gone by (Actually, 1995). The instructor of a class titled, "Writing Your Own Autobiography," would also be in attendance. I remember sitting in the back of the classroom thinking to myself who am I to be writing an autobiography? I then went home and wrote what would eventually evolve as Chapter Eight: Casa de Vida Nueva --- the very chapter that served as a vehicle to incorporate much of the history of an almost forgotten moment and place in time. Don't know if she will remember me but I am sure that she will be pleased to know that she played a part in helping me preserve a unique piece of history in QUADALAJARA --- The Utopia That Once Was (www.QuadMexico.com).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home